- Not for Highway Service
- 8-Ply rated construction with nylon reinforcement layer
- Steel belted radial construction
- Wider footprint for enhanced handling and braking
- Variable tread pattern delivers smoothest, quietest ride possible
- Deep tread lugs on shoulders for improved cornering traction
Size | Max Tire Load | Weight
- 28x10R12 | 1601 lbs. @ 44psi | 38 lbs.
- 28x10R14 | 1557 lbs. @ 44psi | 37 lbs.
- 30x10R14 | 1760 lbs. @ 44psi | 39 lbs.
- 30x10R15 | 1694 lbs. @ 44psi | 39 lbs.
- 32x10R14 | 2002 lbs. @ 44psi | 44 lbs.
- 32x10R15 | 1936 lbs. @ 44psi | 44 lbs.
The Tensor Regulator follows the Tire & Rim Association’s NHS (Not for Highway Service) tire design standard and are for ATV/UTV use only. The Tire & Rim Association defines NHS as "Tires primarily designed for use outside of public roads, but suitable for temporary/incidental use on public roads." Please refer to U.S Tire Manufacturers Tire Information Service Bulletin TISB 07 - Misapplication of "Not for Highway Service (NHS)" Tires for more information.
The Tensor Regulator UTV tire is not DOT approved.
Some counties and states in the USA allow ATVs/UTVs to be used on public roads. As of 8/1/2018, a DOT approved tire is not currently required by the counties and states in the USA that allow the use of an ATV/UTV on public roads. Please consult local or state laws for using your ATV/UTV on public roads.
Government UTQG Ratings do not apply to ATV/UTV sized tires.