- Patented American Made Race Tire developed specifically for competition
- Proprietary nylon bias ply with fiberglass belted construction saves weight over steel
- Decreased weight unleashes all of the available horsepower from your machine
- Evolved closed tread pattern reduces drivetrain strain without reducing traction
- Superior steering response and decreased braking distance from flatter tread contact patch
- Increased number of biting edges for quicker acceleration
- Unique weight optimized ribbed protection for puncture prone upper sidewall
- 1600 lbs. load rating will support fully loaded machines
- Legal for SCORE UTV Racing
- Legal in 2020 for the BITD UTV Race Season
- MADE IN USA
- Ribbed sidewall shoulder for enhanced puncture resistance
- Lightest Class 10 specific race tire on the market
- 4.5 lbs lighter than previous class leading tire
- Bias-ply construction
- Race use only, NOT DOT COMPLIANT
- Ran on 2017 BITD Class 10 Championship winning car
Looking for the first 33” competition-legal UTV race tire?
Introducing the Tensor Tire DSR33. Weighing in at only 39.2lbs the DSR33 is lighter than many competitor’s 32” tires. Race proven performance at a larger size for those who demand the best.
Looking for the ultimate in buggy race tire technology? Look no further than the Tensor Tire DSR 35”. With data-backed improvements, the DSR 35” bests the competition in both lateral & longitudinal grip, steering response, and overall feel.