Baja 500 | Northern Baja Mexico — a brutal five hundred miles of gnarly connected mountain trails, sand washes, and whooped out desert sections littered with rocks and vehicle carnage. Craig Scanlon and his Polaris RZR Turbo S strapped with Tensor DS 32-inch race tires stomped the turbo class competition taking the win in boss like fashion.
Tatts Finke Desert Race | Australia's Northern Territory — a flat out blitz from Alice Springs to Finke and then back, filled with brain scrambling stretches of smilingly never ending whooped out red dirt roads. Greg Campbell and his Can-Am Maverick X3 laced with Tensor DS 32-inch race tires worked the field and terrain to edge out a stacked field of SSV competitors.
Desert Series (DS)
Specifically designed for motorsports UTVs — the patented Tensor Desert Series (DS) American Made Race Tire is the lightest high-performance tire available, with countless race wins to back up its reputation. The DS’s thick tread blocks, ribbed sidewalls, and proprietary construction quickly separates itself from the competition. If you are looking for the easiest way to get more performance out of your UTV, these tires will to do it.
- Patented American Made Race Tire developed specifically for competition
- Proprietary nylon bias ply with fiberglass belted construction saves weight over steel
- Decreased weight unleashes all available horsepower from your machine
- Open tread pattern delivers responsive and predictable steering with increase forward bite
- Multiple rubber compounds available to match racing surface conditions
- Extra thick tread blocks allow for custom grooving for increased performance
- Unique ribbed sidewall shoulder negate crawl out in deep two track ruts
- 1600 lbs. load rating will support fully loaded machines