DS 33" TIRE
The Tensor Tire DS “Desert Series” competition level tire has proven its durability and competitive advantage time and time again on both track and trail. The same field tested design is built into every 33” DS providing the performance necessary in brutal racing environments.
Tensor's DS Tires already own a championship-winning track record. Like its 30" & 32" counterparts, the 33" DS features a lightweight, rigid nylon bias-ply construction with durable ribbed sidewalls to negate crawl out in deep two track ruts and reinforce puncture resistance. Developed specifically with competitive racing in mind, the new DS is an appropriately sized tire with decreased weight to unleash all the horsepower from your machine.
Weighing only 36.3 lbs, Tensor's 33" DS measures 10" wide and is available for 14" or 15" wheels. It’s open tread pattern delivers responsive and predictable steering with increased forward bite to keep you in control on the course or the trail.
The 33" DS is a purpose-built racing tire designed primarily for race UTVs, buggies, and pre-runners. Tensor's DS 33 offer race-proven performance for those who demand the best.
DS 33" FEATURES
- Patented race tire developed specifically for competition
- Proprietary nylon bias ply with fiberglass belted construction saves weight over steel
- Decreased weight unleashes all available horsepower from your machine
- Open tread pattern delivers responsive and predictable steering with increase forward bite
- Multiple rubber compounds available to match racing surface conditions
- Extra thick tread blocks allow for custom grooving for increased performance